From: New York (JFK)
Authentic Caribbean style and panoramic views of Montego Bay’s stunning shoreline await guests of Iberostar Rose Hall Beach. Mountains, villages, waterfalls, and idyllic beaches are all within easy reach and offer the chance to experience the diversity of this island paradise. The resort blends the charm and authenticity of classic colonial décor with world-class amenities, the finest international cuisine and an exquisite attention to detail. For couples or families, it’s the ultimate vacation.
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy accommodations (subject to change) and include ROUND-TRIP airfare, hotel transfer, hotel tax, fuel surcharges. Holiday / Weekend surcharges may apply. Restrictions /blackout dates may apply .All package are based on the lowest hotel /air classes available at time of publication, capacity controlled and subject to availability and change without notice.
Rose Hall Main Road/Little River , P. O
St. James, Montego Bay
Check-in Policy – Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy – Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Transfer Policy – A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information – Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Spring Break Policies – Iberostar Hotels & Resorts is a family oriented environment and thus has implemented the following policy for Spring Breakers reservations.The valid period is March 1st, 2021 to April 30th, 2021. Spring Breakers are defined as Students/youth between 16 and 23 years of age. – One parent or chaperone at least 25 years of age will be required per room for check-in. Adults accompanying are responsible for the students’ behaviour. – In the event that any guest(s) engaging in inappropriate behavior, disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the Hotel Management reserves the right to expel the guest(s) without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
– All student/youth groups must be preapproved and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
– Upon check-in, each group will be required to make a refundable cash deposit of USD $200.00 per room for any charges or damages that might be incurred during the stay.
– In the event that any member(s) from the group engage in inappropriate behavior disrespecting Hotel staff and/or other guests or causing physical damages to the facilities, the hotel management reserves the right to expel the entire group without reimbursement or refund of the remaining nights.
– Blue Mountain, Lobby Bar
– Jambalaya, Cajun
· Perform exciting scientific experiments, such as creating snow or ice, in true frozen style despite the heat of the pool.
· Learn how to get a hard-boiled egg into a bottle or experiment with colors.
· Summer classics like darts, capture the flag or Olympic-style events.
Monkey Star camp – 4-7 years old, Dolphin Star camp – 8-12 years old, Eagle Star camp – 13-17 years old
STAR CAMP FEATURED ACTIVITIES: Minichef, Tie Dye, Not another drop, Olympic games, Get wet, Super hero day, Water carpet, Waterbomb, The search, Teen Disco, Games on stage, The treasure hunt & Sand castles
Star Camp Shows:
On the Rock, Circo, Queen, Fiesta playa, Canta bahia, Rock, Funny nights, MJ Show, Reggae beach party, Iberostar Awards, El regreso del rey Las Vegas, The circle of life Magic, Latin Funny nights, Boogie nights
Wanda’s wacky kitchen, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Save the Reefs, Star Camp Live Show
Tel: (212) 681-6666 / (212) 221-9777
Fax: (212) 557-3314