From: Miami, Florida (MIA)
Price may vary departing from different cities.
Other Resort options
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy accommodations (subject to change) and include ROUND-TRIP airfare, hotel transfer, hotel tax, fuel surcharges. Holiday / Weekend surcharges may apply. Restrictions /blackout dates may apply .All package are based on the lowest hotel /air classes available at time of publication, capacity controlled and subject to availability and change without notice.
Av. Xaman-Ha, Lote Hoteler 2. Playacar
Playa del Carmen, QR 77710
Japanese a la carte restaurant. Teppanyaki show cooking.
International buffet offering breakfast, lunch and dinner with dazzling ‘show cooking’.
Italian specialty restaurant featuring a la carte dining.
Mediterranean specialty restaurant featuring a la carte dining.
Beach restaurant offering grilled foods and snacks for lunch.
– Uxmal beach bar
– La Mascara disco bar
– La Plaza theater bar
– El Paso lobby bar
– La Marimba restaurant bar
– Kiosko beach bar
– Tikal lobby bar
· Discover the inner artist by working with clay.
· Accept (im)possible challenges and blindy cross a terrain full of obstacles with the help of team members.
· Perform exciting scientific experiments, such as creating snow or ice, in true frozen style despite the heat of the pool.
· Learn how to get a hard-boiled egg into a bottle or experiment with colors.
· Summer classics like darts, capture the flag or Olympic-style events.
Monkey Star camp – 4-7 years old, Dolphin Star camp – 8-12 years old, Eagle Star camp – 13-17 years old
STAR CAMP FEATURED ACTIVITIES: Minichef, Tie Dye, Not another drop, Olympic games, Get wet, Super hero day, Water carpet, Waterbomb, The search, Teen Disco, Games on stage, The treasure hunt & Sand castles
Star Camp Shows:
On the Rock, Circo, Queen, Fiesta playa, Canta bahia, Rock, Funny nights, MJ Show, Reggae beach party, Iberostar Awards, El regreso del rey Las Vegas, The circle of life Magic, Latin Funny nights, Boogie nights
Wanda’s wacky kitchen, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Save the Reefs, Star Camp Live Show
Tel: (212) 681-6666 / (212) 221-9777
Fax: (212) 557-3314