From: Boston, Ma (BOS)
Check-in Policy – Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy – Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy – Student Groups (Spring Breakers) are not permitted at Hotel. student group consist of those that travel without parent supervision or a responsible adult in each room. This could refer to but not limited to high school students or college students booking multiple rooms. The hotel reserves the right to deny lodging to any reservations of this type.
Transfer Policy – A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information – Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Delicious burgers, wood oven pizza and snacks served on the beach.
Enjoy small plates and taste a little bit of everything at this tapas restaurant, featuring a contemporary cool atmosphere while enjoying magnificent views of the Caribbean and the pool.
Enjoy gourmet à la carte French cuisine in an elegant atmosphere.
A la carte restaurant, featuring Mexican specialties. Air-conditioned with outdoor seating available.
Pan-Asian cuisine in an elegant atmosphere with 4 Teppanyaki tables for up to 11 people, a sushi bar for 7 people and 2 Tatami tables for 10 people. The bar also has 3 outdoor Balinese gazebos with tables for 6 people.
Main buffet restaurant featuring a variety of local and international cuisines. Air-conditioned restaurant with outdoor seating available.
Hours may vary based on occupancy.
The Nook Café
Live it up at 9 chic bars and lounges including the xhale club lounge for members, all serving unlimited premium international and domestic brand spirits.
After Dark |closed on Sunday
• During the day, catch the game and a refreshing beverage at the sports bar. At night, dance the night away at the nightclub
Deep Swim-up Bar
• Swim-up for cool and refreshing cocktails while a DJ plays the best mixes of electronic music
Fizz Iced Champagne Bar
• Exclusive champagne bar overlooking the xcelerate pool
• Extra fee applies; not part of Unlimited-Luxury ® program
• Grab a refreshing beverage at this seaside bar
• Wood oven pizza and cold snacks available
Showstopper | Open during shows
• Watch a live show at the theater bar while enjoying your favorite premium beverages
• Enjoy unlimited premium international and domestic brand spirits
• Hookahs with flavor menu (temporarily unavailable until further notice)
Twist & Squeeze
• Swim-up for cool and refreshing cocktails
• Cocktail bar offering direct access to the Energy Zone
Xhale club Lounge
• Exclusive lounge with bar for xhale club members serving fine liquors in addition to continental breakfast, afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres & exquisite desserts
Hours for the bar and wink to close at midnight late.
Tel: (212) 681-6666 / (212) 221-9777
Fax: (212) 557-3314